Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are relevant to non-commercial projects only, and are subject to revision, without notice. The Client must read, understand and agree to all the below terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist (Percy Echols II).
- Only ONE commission is taken on at a time.
- The Artist must be given at least 2 weeks to complete the commission.
- The Artist has the right to refuse any commission request.
- The Artist will not begin working on the piece until after receiving first payment
- Any cancellation, forfeits the Client ownership of design and completed piece.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, or an inability to contact.
- The Artist will not create any depiction of illegal activities, sexually explicit (x-rated) materials, or hateful/racist imagery.
- The Artist will not reproduce a copyrighted image or character without permission of its creator.
- The Client may not exhibit the Artist's work in any online/offline art gallery without the permission of the Artist.
- The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal with written consent. If the commissioned work is time-sensitive, the Artist can delay public display of the art at the request of the Client.
- The Artist is not responsible for shipping. The Client must pay the cost of shipping.